We cordially invite you
Variation: Noise or Norm?
Joint Conference of the Sections Developmental Psychology & Educational Psychology
We will accept scientific contributions from all areas of developmental, aging, and educational psychology from January 15th, 2019 until May 15th, 2019. Please hand in your contribution on our Conftool website.
Our goal is to provide a forum for cross talk for all participants interested in questions related to variability in developmental and educational processes. We are delighted to announce our confirmed keynote speakers who are each internationally renowned colleagues working on diverse topics related to the key conference topic. In addition, there will be invited symposia accompanying the keynote lectures.
We welcome submissions covering all areas of developmental and educational psychology and particularly encourage posters, papers, and symposia related to the key conference topic. Submissions in both German and English are encouraged.
Your submission will be published in the context of our conference. By submitting your abstract via the above mentioned website, you agree to this disclosure.
- Start of uploading period: January 15, 2019
- Deadline for uploading abstracts: May 15, 2019
- Notice of acceptance or rejection: July 5, 2019
Types of contributions
- Position reports
- Individual presentations
- Flash lecture
- Science Slam
- We are welcoming plenty international guests. Therefore we are specifically looking forward to scientific abstracts in English language. However, we also appreciate contributions in German.
- A submission must not exceed a maximum of 2.500 characters (including spaces).
- Embedding or uploading pictures, graphics, charts etc. is not possible.
- Each author can hand in a maximum of two submissions.