If you are interested in getting to know Leipzig a little better, we recommend the following highlights.
This list is only a rough overview of the many possibilities visitors have in Leipzig. We do not accept bookings, for further questions or ideas we recommend this website.
- daily 11:30 in Auerbachs Keller: “Auf den Spuren von Goethe und Faust” (further information and registration)
- daily 15:00 in Auerbachs Keller: “Mephistos Kaffeeklatsch” (further information and registration)
Museums in and around Leipzig
- Panometer Leipzig – Exhibition “Carolas Garden – A Return to Paradise” (further information)
- Monument of the Battle of the Nations – Europe’s largest monument (further information)
- By ship through the “Messestadt” – Passenger shipping on the Leipzig Canals (further information)
- City tours by walking (further information)
Leipzigs music in every ear
- Motets in the Thomaskirche: Fridays at 18:00 and Saturdays at 15:00 – usually a cantata by Johann Sebastian Bach, duration approx. 75 minutes